Today, I celebrated my first Christmas physically alone in a foreign country. Although, my landlord cooked food for me, I felt sadness. And early this evening before I headed back to my flat, Lira and I attended a midnight Christmas Mass in Bras Basah. The homily was great because it tackled the true spirit of Nativity. The church was filled by different people with different skin colours, class status but in the end of the Mass, I felt that we were just the same believer of Jesus Christ.
Ven conmigo y vamos a viajar a cualquier sitio del mundo para tener más conocimientos sobre la vida, la gastronomía, la cultura y la lengua de los demás.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
The reservoir is home to unique plants and animals. It has mangroves, mudflats, ponds and forest. This is also a ground for migratory bi...
-
Las supersticiones en Filipinas vinieron de diferentes países que lo poblaban. Los filipinos viejos siguen creyendo que la superstición...
-
The reservoir is home to unique plants and animals. It has mangroves, mudflats, ponds and forest. This is also a ground for migratory bi...
-
Ayuntamiento de Manila ¡ Ya es hora de ponerse al día! Vamos a pasear por nuestra cuidad capital, Manila. La cuidad de Manila es una de las...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario