viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Joyeux Anniversaire ¡Feliz aniversario! Happy anniversary!


Today marks my 3rd year working in one of the call centers here in Manila. Before I write this blog entry, I deemed it's best not to congratulate myself because it would remind me that my career wasn´t progressing as fast I wanted it to. I reached a plateau. On the other hand, I am thankful because I have a source of income to give something to my family.

I must say that working in a call center gives me, up to a certain extent, financial freedom but career wise, there is much to be desired. Although my friends always say that I have a choice but that choice is not financially rewarding.

Well, today I celebrated it with my good friend and she was very delighted to learn, although belatedly, that I celebrated the occasion with her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario