viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Paranormal Stuff

Last Wednesday, I took the several pictures with a white background since these were needed for our profile picture in our office. So, I used my trainer's phone to grab it. The first picture wasn't good, so I took another one. While staring at the second photo, I noticed there was something wrong with it. Then I consulted my supervisor and my trainer about what I saw. Afterwards, they were shocked and got scared because they confirmed that what I saw, was a spirit captured in the camera phone. Almost everyone on the production area saw it. I was really terrified when someone also told me that one of our colleagues actually had experience before another unexplained story. Que susto, es la primera vez que he tenido mucho miedo. ayy yayay!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario