sábado, 16 de febrero de 2013

Arrival + Departure = Well Wisher




My cousin took a short vacation in Singapore last week and she stayed at our common friends house for several days. She set up few dinner schedules together with our friends but I wasn't able to make it. I felt sorry for her because I had no time to be with her so that we can roam around in the city because I chose to work. Two hours before she left the city, I finally saw her. We met at the airport to exchange our presents. She decided to checked-in her baggage first. Then, we talked a lot while drinking a cup of coffee and we took some pictures. We waited in the coffee shop until we finished our drink. We had a nice talk and updates about our lives. Although it was a short time for us to catch up, we had a great time together. I think the last time we saw each other was before her suitor departed Manila. One hour before her flight schedule, she decided to go immigration for document inspection and we finally bid goodbyes. It was a great get together with my cousin in the airport. I finally sent her off. 

I hope to see you Christine soon in Germany. Dream, Believe, Survive. :D


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario