sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

Coming Soon... Sun Down Marathon 2013

"Show Your True Colours" This is the theme of the coming race event that attracted thousands of runners from different colours of life. According to its records, this event has the most participant and largest night race anywhere else in Singapore that is being held yearly. This running event will also be envisioned as a successful instrument to show the true strength, characteristic and stamina of each participant.

On the 31st of May, I will run on this event and it will test my capability of running beyond what is expected. It will really test my true endurance to reach the farthest horizon I will ever have in the present time. I know that this is one big challenges for me to overcome so that it will widen my horizon as a runner.
 
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario