sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

12 Happy Days of Vacation

Day 1 - I met my cousin to give my gifts to her. Then we ate at a Japanese restaurant and we had a small talk about the latest happening in our lives.
 
Day 2 - It was a ME time. I went to different establishments to consolidate my ledger. Then, my mom and I went to the museum and after that we ate together in a Thai restaurant.
 
Day 3 - I visited my relatives in Batangas City because I gave my gifts to them. On the same day, it was Angelo's birthday so I cooked barbeque for him, bought a small cake and we took lots of photos.
 
Day 4 - This was a Beach time for me. I spent almost four hours in the water because I missed the natural salt water.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 5 - Mini reunion with high school friends. I met them in a cafeteria near our old high school campus in San Juan, Batangas. We spent 6 hours of laughter, story sharing and of course we took lots of photos. Most of them are also living abroad specifically North America.
Day 6 - Sunday is a Charity Day! I visited Idente in Quezon City, a suburban of Metro Manila to do my promise of helping poor children. Unfortunately there was no class scheduled on that day, instead, my friends from Idente invited me to eat lunch with them and after that we had a small meeting regarding how to improve the teaching style to the children. I shared my ideas, vision and perspective to my friends on how to deal with children which are very difficult to manage.
  
Day 7 - Futuristic Decision. I consulted my friends about  my Futuristic Plan and they agreed that I should get what I dreamed when I was a child.
 
Day 8 - Decision Making in Progress. While I was busy thinking of my future, I spent the day visiting different churches in Manila which were accessible at that time. I prayed to our Beloved Saviour that He may enlighten my ideas, to guide my decision, to protect my family and lastly I prayed to our God that he may always give me good heath physically, emotionally and spiritually.
 
Day 9 - Happy Independence Day! Almost all establishments were closed so I decided to stay at home with my mother. Even if it was a holiday, I continued to process my dealings and meetings with special people. Finally, the contract has been signed.
 
Day 10 - School Day! I went to Instituto Cervantes to visit their exhibit in the gallery and I also met my few previous professors in that school. I also went to Intramurros to roam around with my Korean friend who is also leaving from the Philippines to go back in South Korea to fulfil his duty in military school.

Day 11 - Departure
 
Day 12 - I just arrived in Singapore.
 
My entire vacation in my home country was very fulfilling because it brought another enlightenment to my personality. It also helped me redefine the meaning of my life and its uses to my family, friends and acquaintance. 
 
Tomorrow is another Running Event for me; Pocari Sweat Run 2013
 
It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
Napoleon Hill
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario