domingo, 30 de junio de 2013

Reminiscing the Gold - Q2 YR2013

I had a very vibrant last quarter and I felt very blessed because I was able to achieve my goals. Moreover, I believed that I had a balance and good life. I also joined in several running events like JP Morgan Corporate Challenge Run, Sundown Marathon & Pocari Sweat Run 2013.
 
With regards to my financial matter, I tried to balance my spending without suppressing my desire to buy the things that would satisfy the so-called “Retail therapy”
 
I participated in some social activities and then I visited my family and relatives in the Philippines.
 
I can say that I had a blast during the 2nd quarter of 2013!
 
This coming 3rd quarter, I will run farther, save more money, travel more places, meet people, know better the different culture around me, and give more intangible support to the needy.
 
Five Ways of Living Life to the Fullest
 
1. Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.
Tanner
 
2. Appreciate life’s every second.
Anna-Karin Boyaciyan-Demirciyan
 
3. Enjoy each and every moment of life. Every day is a new challenge and opportunity to discover something new.
Chirag Tripathi
 
4. Pause momentarily before everything you do so that you notice everything you should or could notice.
Scott Hutchinson
 
5. Follow your hopes and not your fears.
Jody Bower
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario