sábado, 6 de julio de 2013

What A Great Hair Day!!!

This morning my new friends and I participated in a charity work that was called "Hair for Hope" of Children's Cancer Foundation. This was a signature fundraising event. We shaved our head to raise funds and awareness of childhood cancer. It was fun to join with this kind of event because were happy that our hair would be useful to someone else. We thought that if we would to go salon and had a haircut, it would be a waste of hair. Thus, we felt greatness that we were important to others after we donated our hair. 
 
After the event, Chris invited us to have barbeque party in his place at Oasis, Pasir Ris. We had lots of fun because we talked as much as we would like have. We swam and ate lots of food.
 
It was a Great Hair Day! Personally, I was able to fulfil again my mission of helping other life in a little way. I was very thankful to our Beloved Divine Creator because he gave me more strength to do good deeds to others. Thus, I was also receiving more blessings from him
 
Thank you Bee, Chris, Ethan, Zam, Lawrence, JK, Mike, Ricky and Cameroon for joining with me in donating the hair.
 
 


  Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. -John 15:13

See you guys in the next event! PAssion Fun Walk 2013

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario