domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

2011 – A year in review

The year of 2011 has just ended. Time to look back to assess how my year was. I am very thankful for what I have achieved in 2011. My career was very stable and vibrant. I made more true friends. I don't have any regrets for whatever happened in my life whether it was good or bad. Based on my experience, the year 2011 wasn't bad at all, although I encountered so many challenges and frustrations. I dealt with so many uncertainties that faltered my emotion. My E.Q. and I.Q.were tested several times yet I survived. I thank God for all the blessings I received. Since I want my life to move on, I would like to leave all negative vibes that rocked my life in the past few years. Although, I placed some of my projects for 2011 on hold because of few obstacles but it doesn't mean that it will not be done in the near future.

Because of this, I'm looking forward for more progress in my life. So, this year I want to continue my studies for Spanish and French languages. I would like to embrace the year 2012 with a positive outlook with an open mind and ready to explore all posibilities. I am so excited because I'm looking forward to have more local and foreign trips, to get more exercise, to join in a Marathon, to reward myself, to do social obligations, to help my parents, to get better job, to read more books and to meet more friends.

I would also like to thank everyone who supported me. And of course my blog entry won't be completed without sharing the OST of my life for 2011 and here it is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario