miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Bangkok

I just arrived from the school and today I have a great day and there is no need to tell you each detail.

The picture you see is the skyline of Bangkok and in a few weeks I'll be visiting this city. I'm so excited.

According to Wikipedia, Bangkok is the capital city of and largest urban area in Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon. The city's many cultural landmarks and attractions in addition to its nightlife venues has made it synonymous with exoticism. Its rapid modernization, reflected in the cityscape and the urban society, has left untouched the historic Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Vimanmek Palace Complex, hundreds of Buddhist temples, and the city's illegal (but tolerated) red-light districts draw about 10 million international visitors each year, second only to London.

Because of my excitement, I wrote a mini dialogue in french for hotel reservation.

La réceptionniste: L'hôtel Sofitel Silom du Bangkok, bon jour!
Je: Bon jour madame. Je suis Victor Gabriel de Montenegro. Je voudrais reserver une chambre pour 3 nuits.

La réceptionniste: C'est pour quelle date?
Je: Le 21 à 24 avril. C'est possible?

La réceptionniste: Oui, oui, pour combien de personnes?
Je: Deux personnes. Quel est le prix?

La réceptionniste: Deux cent euro pour nuit. Totale six cent euro. Vouz payez comment?
Je paye par carte bleue.

La réceptionniste: Tres bien

Je: Bien, est-ce que le petit déjeuner est inclus dans le prix?
La réceptionniste: Oui, Monsieur.

Je: Merci beaucoup madame.
La réceptionniste: Avec pleseur, au revoir.

P.S.

"I'm no longer a child to ask myself what is my dream when I reach a certain age because now I living with the dreams that I foresaw. Do it now or never do it at all."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario