domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Mama Mia!

Wow, what a great evening!!! Cheers to a fruitful life. This is all what I can say. :D I owe myself another reward because I was able to beat many challenges I encountered lately. Because I wanted to give myself a special gift, I decided to watch the musical play of Mama Mia with my dearest friend, Dinah. I know this time that my gift is more expensive than the usual but I told myself that the chance of watching a Broadway production here in Manila is just once in a lifetime.

The production of the show is spectacular and the stage actors are all professional. They dance gracefully. The blocking of each scene is very clean. The actors didn't mess up as I expected. Thus, during the entire show the audience is very enthusiastic because the audience can sing along lyrically to every song since, Mama Mia! musical play is based on the greatest hits album of ABBA.

I promised to myself that one day I will go to Broadway to watch another spectacular show.

By the way, before I end here my anecdote and opinion I would like to share my thought, "Always remember to have a simple life with simple plan so that your future won't be complicated even if you desire so many achievements, properties, titles, etc.

Here is the original MTV of the Mama Mia! Uploaded in youtube


And of course my blog entry won't be completed without any photos. Enjoy!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario