domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

The Mind Museum


The museum features different interesting galleries that show stories of our universe, Philippine biodiversity, atom, earth & technology. It also provides different venues which were designed for conducting discussions, seminars and workshops. The Mind Museum is located at JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila. The museum is closed on Mondays. If you want to visit it, their operating hours are: Tuesdays to Sundays from 09:00 am to 9:00 pm

I like visiting museums and exhibits and few months ago, I planned to visit this museum however due to my tangled schedules, it didn't permit me to roam around. Finally, yesterday I had the opportunity to visit it because I was already at the Bonifacio Global City getting my Unilab race bib. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario