domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

World Vision Run 2012

The World vision is celebrating their 55th anniversary this year. Their main goal is to transform the lives of every out-of-school children from drop-outs to graduates. To gather more funds, they orgazined the first World Vision Fun Run and it was held this morning at the Bonifacio Global City. The event was hosted by Marc Nelson.

Since I would like to help in a little way to the less furtunate children, I decided to join. This morning before sunrise there was a good weather. At first, I warmed up before joining the race to avoid injuries. I was so happy that I finished running the 10K category eight minutes earlier than the previous run I had. 

If you would like to sponsor these children right now, please visit http://www.worldvision.org.ph/.



An inspiring message from Marc Nelson, who is also a child sponsor.



No race is worth the risk of hurting yourself by continuing to run and causing a minor injury to turn into a major setback.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario