domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

You can't give what you don't have.

Three years of hard work and commitment to deliver nothing but the best! Another year went by and it's time for another celebration. Last July 14, 2012 our account celebrated its third year anniversary. I was very happy during my stay in our account because I met true friends who were happy to share their precious time with me. Though, most of the time it's not an easy job to work nights and it required me a lot of hard work but it is very fulfilling and rewarding when I can share my blessings to my family. 

There was a moment that I felt tumultuous feelings. I experienced more challenges day by day and although my world was shaken with a minor or major blow. I was able to maintain my composure under various circumstances. Moreover, I understand this is part of growing up but I learned to manage to do things with patience. I became more resilient, tolerant and understating to adjust from people around me.

During the event I received few goodies, gifts and certificate from the higher management to show their appreciation for my extra mile performance. 

Lastly, I would like to thank my friends and family who keep cheering me up everyday.


Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure by Jim Rohn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario