viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

See You Soon Manila - Thank You Everyone!!!


Throughout my everyday journey in Manila, I met different set of people and I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful friendship that you have given me. It was a beautiful and fantastic experience being with you all. Should I say, I loved it because it was a superb experience with my dearest friends. I know that everyone made sure to spend their precious time with me. Moreover, it was a good chance to socialize because I had fun talking with all of you. Once again, thank you so much. You are my perfect friends. You made me feel so comfortable and made all of us laugh with everyone's great jokes.

Although I experienced ups and downs, I survived and I enjoyed living in one of the best places in the world, Manila. I am proud to call it home because I lived my whole life here to the fullest but I need to move again experience the best life. When I left Batangas seven years ago for a work in Manila, I thought I wouldn't last and make it because I had so many negative impresion about the city yet now that I will be leaving this city, defenitely, I will miss it. Hopefully soon, I will be coming back here from time to time.

Thank you and enjoy my favorite songs. See you around guys.






Take a look at all pictures with my dearest friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario