jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

The Phantom of the Opera - Manila tour


Last Sunday I had the privilege to watch the most awaited musical play here in the Philippines with my dearest friends, The Phantom of the Opera. The musical play which was a masterpiece of Andrew Lloyd Webber that started showing in Manila on August 25, 2012 and this has been extended until September 30 at the CCP Main Theater in Pasay, Manila's suburban. This is one of the longest running musical play in Broadway.

My friends and I enjoyed every act that was shown in this tremendous musical play. I was very delighted with my experience watching this well anticipated musical play. Moreover, the details of costumes, lighting and music were carefully chosen to add value to overall performance.

After I had the experience seeing the one greatest productions of The Phantom of the Opera, if will be given the chance, I will watch it in the US or London because I cant stop dreaming to go to watch there.

Enjoy my favorite song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario