viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Reflection On My Life's Equilibrium

I noticed again that time flies. I just realized today that I have been living for more than half year now in a foreign land. Two days from now, the first quarter of the year 2013 will be over. Hence, I can still mention that I didn't underperform because my productivity is still high. Consequently, I have equilibrium of good life.

Last January, I visited my parents and I attend my sister's wedding in the Philippines. February, I was able to visit the ruins of the historical city of Malacca and this month of March, I spent a short vacation with my new friends in Genting, the place which I describe as city in the sky. When it comes to sports, I was able to participate in two major running event here in Singapore. In terms of financial aspect, I thank God because my ledger is still balance. I am still confident to say that I can budget, plan, set financial goals, monitor my progress & most importantly, I can share part of my earnings to my family. Although I am living in a surrounding that offers luxurious materials and the city with too high cost of living, I still manage to buy things that I want and need without hesitation or breaking the planned budget.

It is also great to mention that my working condition is improving. I am still new in my current position in a logistics organization but I am learning a lot. I am experiencing progress and the work load is still manageable. I believe that the working environment should have good vibes and this is definitely something important because it will boost our confidence, productivity, teamwork and social skills. Moreover, I thank my colleagues because they have a good sense of team spirit.

Sometimes I also experience tumultuous days but  I can shift it with a good mood by joining social activities to regain positive energy. The level of success I have gained for the past years is already an extra mile for me. Many of the people are not experiencing the same thing that I have attained. I share this blog entry because I would like to inspire others to do simple things that will make them happy. I would like also to give my simple thoughts of cherishing every little blessing because it  becomes big when accumulated. Life teaches us more lesson that help us to think maturely.

Finally, I always thank our God Almighty for every little thing he has done for me because I received so many blessing.

Aunque a veces pienso que la vida no es justa o no es como yo quiero pero debo enfrentar los desafíos día a día.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario