domingo, 11 de agosto de 2013

Cancelled - Singapore Adidas King of the Road 2013

The Adidas King of the Road 2013 finally came but it was cancelled because of the bad weather. I was disappointed because I thought that my preparation for several weeks could be wasted. Moreover, I woke up very early to go the venue this morning. Although, I was upset with the outcome of this event, I felt more sorry to those foreigner who came here just to participate. This morning also, I met a Thai and a Hong Konger who were more annoyed than me with the result of going here. They spent a lot of time to practice, effort and money to join in the event. Well, everything does happen for a reason whether it is good or bad.

According to their latest press release "The event had to be cancelled because of unforeseen weather conditions they wouldnt like to compromise their participants' safety." 
 
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Every setback has a major comeback. Anonymous

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario