martes, 20 de agosto de 2013

Eat Out @ Mookata

Last night my Thai and Malaysian friend invited me to eat out in Mookata, a Thai food stall at Tiong Bahru. I enjoyed the food because it was very delicious and juicy. Moreover, the tasty sauce added to its savour. The food that I ate last night fixed my mood and balanced my ill feeling towards unfortunate circumstances happened to me lately. It made me happy.
 
Mookata offers an exciting options ranging from seafood, meat to vegetable. The ingredients are fresh. Aside from good food that they offer the store owner is helpful and friendly.
 
It's easy to impress me. I don't need a fancy party to be happy.
Just good friends, good food, and good laughs.
I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm content.
Maria Yuryevna Sharapova, professional tennis player
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario