domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

The Strait Times - Run in the Park

This morning I participated in the  running event that was hosted by The Strait Times. This was the first time they organised this kind of event  and more than twelve thousand runners joined to support their project. I enjoyed the scenic view of Punggol Waterway while I was running. Although the some routes have narrow track, I didn't mind it because I was very careful and patient when I ran to make sure that I was safe and sound.
 
The park has mangrove plants with more than 20 species which are planted along the waterway of Punggol-Serangoon Reservoir. While along the track of the park there are lemon grass, various flowering plants, fruit bearing trees, pine trees and other tropical trees.
 
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
 
Our attitude is the crayon that colours our world.
Allen Klein
 
Sometimes losing a battle helps you find a new way to win the war. Anonymous
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario