jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

G - Force = G Shock

Go for the Gold! This is our theme for this year. My friends & I recently discussed & shared some thoughts of positive way on how to combat our challenges towards life and work. Of course, all of us agreed to have balance and quality life.
 
To my dear friends, I would like to take this opportunity to commend you for your efforts and great success with your current project. I hope you stay motivated and reliable and believe in yourselves that you have the best job in the world. I appreciate the effort you are exerting to do all the best that you could.
 
Well, what's next to do? My friends & I will join the running event for a charity cause. We would like our next race more meaningful by running for a cause that will truly inspire us. This event will benefit the cancer patient.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario