jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

It's Over - JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge

 
 
The most awaited Running event is finally here! This event was participated by more than 16,000 runners and 400 organization.
 
Before running and as part of my routine, I drink a lot of water to make sure that my body was properly hydrated because it is summer season here in Singapore. I also have done some stretching so that my blood would circulate properly and my muscles would not tense up.
 
I was very thankful because the weather was fair and was not too hot. We headed to Esplanade Bridge where the starting point was located.
 
It started at exactly 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon. In the beginning, we started running together from the starting line. However, as we ran, I noticed that I left them behind because their pacing is a slower than mine. Although I was the first to cross the finish line, I had to wait for them for the collection of our loot bags.
 
My friends and I together with my colleagues at work had a great run this afternoon. Finally, we completed the running challenge which was hosted by JP Morgan.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario