domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Mini Reunion

My high school classmates and I have not been seen each for seven years after we graduated, perhaps because all of us had very tight schedules. So we decided to meet up to catch up with latest trends about us. We met up in Serangoon and we had a lunch there. I had a great time chatting with them and now I am missing them because it has been five months ago when we had get-together. Thus, the only solution with my nostalgia is to set up new schedule to meet up with them but then again, they have to use the same reason "busy, not too soon". Ok, I need to adapt with it and I have to divert or open my attention to another opportunity that will lead me to socialize with different people.

“There's always a good lesson in meeting new people, its enlarging your circle of friends. And though there are times you don't match with their likes, there are some whom you just blend well.” Anonymous






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario