domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Integrity Run 2012

Due to a high success of the first running event organized by Integrity Initiative last year, they organize again this year another running event which was held this morning. This event was part of the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) in cooperation of Convergys Philippines. And because I would like to continue doing what I promised months ago, I joined with "I Run for Integrity Towards a New Philippines 2012" in 5K category earlier this morning.



How about you, how was your run? My next running event to be announced soon.


I would also like to share with you this quote from Biz Stone, cofounder of Twitter. This was published in Men's Health with May 2012 issue. 


"I really started running for meditative purposes. I would pick some problem to have in my head while running - not for the purpose of solving it, but for the purpose of having it bounce around in there. Like when you say you're going to sleep on it; I say I'm going to run on it. Then at some point later on, a solution falls out."




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario