domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

My Running Song

I’m not an athlete but as much as possible I run or jog to release tension and stress. At first I didn’t mind running without gadget with music. However I was curious why my companions loved to run while listening to their favorite music in their ipad. So I made a research about that behavior. I researched about it to fully understand what would be the good effect in my routine. According to Runner’s World magazine article - music can sometimes make running feel easier and there were findings in recent studies that music reduces our perception of how hard we run by about 10%. An external stimulus such as music can actually block some of the internal stimuli trying to reach the brain; such as fatigue-related messages from muscles and organs. Furthermore, music also elevates positive aspects of mood such as excitement and happiness, and reduces negative aspects such as tension, fatigue, and confusion, so it can be used pre-performance to get runners into an optimal mind-set.

For this reason I download some of my favorite music and put it in my mp3 player.

Here’s the list;


Song Title
Singer
1
I Wont Give Up
Jason Mraz
2
Rolling In the Deep
Adele
3
What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
Kelly Clarkson
4
the knack
My sharona -
5
Barely legal
The Strokes
6
Pump It
Black Eyed Pies
7
Paint it Black
Rolling Stones
8
How far we've come
Matchbox Twenty
9
Just the way you are
Bruno Mars
10
Our first time
Bruno Mars
11
Mary You
Bruno Mars
12
Grenade
Bruno Mars
13
Runaway Baby
Bruno Mars
14
Push
Matchbox Twenty
15
Set Fire to the Rain
Adele
16
What Makes You Beautiful
One Direction
17
Party Rock Anthem
LMFAO
18
Sexy And I Know It
LMFAO
19
I Gotta Feeling
Black Eyed Peas
20
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
Pitbull

 How about you, what's your music?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario