domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

Sabado night

The very best that I did in my life was planning everything that I need and want so that I won't miss anything. Some said it was boring but I didn't care at all. I enjoyed and loved it. But last night I’ve been wanting to do something else that wasn't planned, since I was not busy last night I went to a food bazaar with my friend. I decided to meet her at Il Mercanti Food Bazaar which is located in Metrowalk, Pasig City.

Spanish Paella is one of my favorite food and I ate too much of it when I went to the bazaar. According to Chef Nando this cuisine is very easy to prepare because you can cook it anytime even if you have outdoor activities as long as you have the necessary ingredients and pod.


Also I met a bunch of people like few food bloggers, enthusiastic eaters and travelers. I really enjoyed my trip last night. I had a blast with Chef Nando of Los Hermanos. Thank you Mama Mia

How about you, where is your trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario