jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Spanish Sardines Pasta


I just finished my French class yesterday and because of that I have now enough time to cook, I thought of cooking something different recipe for my friends. So I decide to cook Spanish sardines’ spaghetti for them. Although I don’t know if it’s a special pasta recipe for them plus the fact that I have no idea of doing it, so I don't know if this would be the easiest to prepare. Well, thanks to my internet connection because I was able to research an exact ingredients and procedure on how to cook it. Since this was my first time to cook it, I found it a little complicated to do but it was so good, hahaha. I’m now sharing you guys what I did; first I prepared all the ingredients:

Olive oil for sautéing
Garlic (minced)
Onion (minced)
Carrots (on thin slices)
1 tablespoon Pesto sauce (Optional)
480 grams of Spanish sardines
A pinch of ground pepper
1/2 kilo pasta
Parmesan cheese (optional)

Procedure:

1. You need to sauté onion, garlic and carrots in olive oil.
2. Then mix the smashed sardines (without its sauce).
3. Drizzle a little of ground pepper then wait for it to boil.
4. Mix in a tablespoon of pesto sauce.
5. Boil your spaghetti noodles in a casserole
6. Mix the sardines to the spaghetti noodles

This is perfect if you eat it with bread. Try cooking this recipe because it is very ideal and cheap. Enjoy your sardines in a different way!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario